Responsible to plan, monitor and execute project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget given by the Project Manager
- To assist Project Manager & Construction Manager in executing and implementing projects and take the delegation of responsibilities in the absence of Project/ Construction Manager
- To work closely with Project Manager in ensuring development and completion of all plan and procedure required to implement the project.
- To work closely with Construction Manager in preparing construction plan for the project
- To liaise with Client /Client representative on contractual, project and construction matter as necessary
- To liaise & follow up with subcontractor on work progress
- To ensure all the site urgent matter/ issue being highlighted to PM and to avoid any un-attend matter that will delay the whole project
- To protect the company interest especially the contractual and commercial with client or subcontractor
- To assist Construction Manager on oversea the Progress and Monitoring the schedule closely
- To work closely with Project planner/Scheduler on Progress and Authority Approval Matter.
- To maintain close communication with Client / Client representative regarding project technical issues.
- To attend the daily coordination meeting and weekly meeting with client and subcontractor
- To preparation project execution procedures, Job Method Statements and to assist HSE department in preparation of Job Hazard analysis.
- Develops reports, letters and memorandum regarding project issues for both internal and external distribution; prepares periodic project status reports
- To assist Senior Planner / Planner in preparation of schedule, resources loading and reports.
- To manage project issues, budget and schedule
- Any other reasonable duties assigned
- Candidate shall possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical ) or equivalent
- At least eight (8) years working experience in related field
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English language
- Willing to work and transferable to project sites
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office is must, knowledge in Auto CAD is an advantage
- Able to interpret technical information and documents ; analyze and solve technical engineering problems
- Experience at least 2 years in handling Metering skid projects and 1 EPCC projects ( Mandatory requirement)
- Able to join within short notice