To prepare cost estimation & commercial proposal for tendering purpose, responsible for post award sub-contracting works and assist on unit team coordination/ relevant matters.
- To assist on the tender /pre-screening registration, tender status update, bid assessment and tender correspondence.
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as project team, engineering consultant/ partners, consortium members, subcontractors and other parties for preparation of accurate cost estimation and Commercial proposal.
- Preparation of quantity survey/material take off and cost estimation for a bid/quote submission to client/customer based on the information available in the bid documentation, tender site visit, historical data and data available from the established supply chain system.
- Preparation of material or service requisition if required during tendering period.
- Coordinate with other departments and Divisions within WZS Misi Setia for preparation of costing sheets in Commercial proposal.
- Identify, evaluate and verify price from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors during tendering.
- Responsible for post bid submission activities, which include tender commercial clarification response, tender clarification meeting, tender techno-commercial and commercial negotiation meeting.
- Tender handover (if successful)
- Assist Unit Head in generating project budget and to support project team on any commercial issues arise during post award stage when necessary.
- To identify, evaluate and verify commercial proposal/quotation from subcontractors.
- Attend technical/commercial clarification meeting with subcontractors.
- Price negotiation with subcontractor to ensure there are maximum savings on the project budget i.e. issue Work Order (WO) at the lowest possible costs.
- Ensure that sub-contractors fully aware of the intended scope of works as stipulated in the Service Requisition (SR)
- Provide full assistance to HOU in daily Unit's activities and operations.
- To support HOU in the effort of digitalization for the operation processes within the Unit, implementation of the digitalized processes in the Unit to ensure high productivity and data sharing efficiency.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma Holder
- Minimum three (3) years of related working experience in of which, preferably in oil & gas industry
- Standard Bid/Tender terms in the industry, preferably with exposure to project contract administration
- Standard commercial terms and delivery terms in the industry
- Standard subcontracting terms in the industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Possess analytical abilities & team player.
- Leadership quality and good management skills.
- Resourceful, good negotiation skill, trustworthy and proactive.
Please state your expected salary & availability in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify via email.