To implement and continually improve the Project Quality Management System effectively and efficiently to align to company business direction
PORT KLANG - IMMEDIATE HIRING
- To monitor that every process specified in the ITP is carried out according to organization and Client requirements, and relevant codes and standards
- To ensure every document required for E&I activities are available and approved by the Client prior proceeding with work
- To document every inspections and tests conducted based on the ITP accurately
- To maintain clear, accurate and timely E&I records for each inspection and test
- To ensure welders are qualified for the specified work and monitoring of their work
- To inspect products purchased from suppliers and maintains required records of conformances
- To ensure every measuring equipment used at project are calibrated and relevant documents maintained
- To report discrepancies to the project management team and Senior QAQC Engineer
- To foster ideas for improvement in method, cost reduction and quality
- To carry out the responsibilities of project-based QC Inspector according to EPCC of Project
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Qualification in electrical & instrumentation professional certificate. or its equivalent.
- At least 10 (ten) years or working experience & five (5) years working experience as E&I Inspector position in the related field (experience in brownfield development is an added advantage)
- Possess CIDB and OGSP (BOSET will be an added advantage)
- ASME and API Codes and standards
- Understanding of Process approach
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with integrity, firm and bold, self-motivated
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Only candidate who is available immediately or with short notice will be shortlisted. Please state your expected salary in your resume.